**One Time Purchase...your access will not expire!
** For Individual Teacher Access Only! Please get in touch for school wide/multi-user access. Thank you!
- Kinsthetic Book Study of "The Day the Crayons Quit" by Drew Daywalt (one lesson per crayon)
- Kinsthetic Book Study of "Spoon" by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
- Parts of Speech Activity
- Detailed Instructions, Videos and Tutorial and Music Download included for all activities.
- Most Suitable for Grade 1-6 (though many intermediate teachers have fun with these as well)
- If you are looking for Kindergarten only, these activities are all available in our Kindie Package (click here)
In these interactive activities we'll bring reading to life up on our feet moving to music!
- Support student and classroom well-being by integrating physical activity, divergent thinking and Social/Emotional learning methods with curriculum.
- Interpret, analyze, demonstrate understanding and explore parts of speech with the Body Brain and Being!
- Create a classroom environment where both Unity and Individuality are present and celebrated!
Teacher/Educator Contributors and Consultants:
Huge thank you to...
Ashley Weiss - TDSB Special Education Consultant
Tyler Boyle - Bluewater District School Board
Questions and Contact:
Please reach out with any questions at all! Happy Moving,
(Moving EDGEucation, Founder)